Your Phone app – 901 (voice mail) doesn’t work
If you are an insider and facing issues with the 901 (voice mail) feature on your Your Phone app, you are not alone. Many users have reported similar problems, and fortunately, there are some solutions that you can try to fix the issue.
Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the problem:
1. Check your network connection: Make sure that your device is connected to a stable network connection. If you are using cellular data, ensure that you have a strong signal.
2. Restart your device: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix the issue. Try restarting your device and see if the problem persists.
3. Update Your Phone app: Ensure that you have the latest version of the Your Phone app installed on your device. If not, update the app from the app store.
4. Clear cache and data: Clearing the cache and data of the Your Phone app can help fix the issue. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > Your Phone > Storage > Clear cache and Clear data.
5. Reset Your Phone app: If none of the above solutions work, try resetting the Your Phone app. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > Your Phone > Storage > Clear data.
If the problem still persists, you can contact the Your Phone app support team for further assistance. They will be able to provide you with more specific solutions based on your device and operating system.
In conclusion, the 901 (voice mail) feature not working on Your Phone app can be frustrating, but there are several solutions that you can try to fix the issue. By following the steps mentioned above, you can troubleshoot the problem and get back to using the app seamlessly.
In conclusion, we hope that the solutions provided above were helpful in resolving the issue with the 901 (voice mail) feature on Your Phone app. If you continue to face any problems, do not hesitate to reach out to the support team for further assistance. Thank you for being an insider and helping us improve the app.
- How to Choose the Right Platform to Build an eCommerce - February 15, 2024
- How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 11 or Windows 10 ISO file - February 12, 2024
- How to fix error code 0X800CCC0F - February 12, 2024