Voting Buttons are not showing on Office365 accounts on Outlook2016 client.
If you are facing an issue where the voting buttons are not showing on your Office365 account on Outlook2016 client, there could be a few reasons behind it. Here are some possible solutions that you can try:
1. Check if the message format is set to HTML: The voting buttons only work in HTML format, so make sure that the message format is set to HTML. To do this, go to File > Options > Mail > Compose messages and select “HTML” from the drop-down menu.
2. Check if the message is in the Sent Items folder: If the message with the voting buttons was sent from another device or account, make sure that it is in the Sent Items folder of the account that you are currently using. If it is not, try forwarding the message to yourself and see if the voting buttons appear.
3. Check if the message is in the Junk Email folder: Sometimes, messages with voting buttons can be marked as spam and end up in the Junk Email folder. Check your Junk Email folder and see if the message is there. If it is, mark it as “Not Junk” and move it to your Inbox.
4. Check if the add-in is enabled: The voting buttons are part of the add-in called “Microsoft Outlook Voting Buttons”. Make sure that the add-in is enabled by going to File > Options > Add-ins. If it is disabled, enable it and restart Outlook.
5. Check if the message is too old: The voting buttons only work on messages that are less than a week old. If the message is older than a week, the voting buttons will not appear.
In conclusion, if you are facing an issue where the voting buttons are not showing on your Office365 account on Outlook2016 client, try the above solutions one by one until the issue is resolved. If none of the solutions work, you can contact Microsoft support for further assistance.
In conclusion, I hope that the solutions provided above were helpful in resolving the issue with the voting buttons not showing on your Office365 account on Outlook2016 client. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Microsoft support for further assistance. Thank you for using our services.
- How to Choose the Right Platform to Build an eCommerce - February 15, 2024
- How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 11 or Windows 10 ISO file - February 12, 2024
- How to fix error code 0X800CCC0F - February 12, 2024