Skype Meetings App throwing Webpage Error “Error: Accessing the ‘caller’ property of a function or arguments object is not…”
Skype Meetings App is a popular video conferencing tool used by businesses and individuals worldwide. However, sometimes users may encounter an error message that says “Error: Accessing the ‘caller’ property of a function or arguments object is not…”. This error can be frustrating and may prevent users from joining or hosting meetings.
The error message indicates that there is an issue with the Skype Meetings App’s code, specifically with the “caller” property of a function or arguments object. This can be caused by a variety of factors, including outdated software, browser compatibility issues, or conflicts with other applications.
To fix this error, there are several steps you can take:
1. Update the Skype Meetings App: Make sure you have the latest version of the app installed on your device. Check for updates in the app store or download the latest version from the Skype website.
2. Clear your browser cache: Sometimes, the error can be caused by outdated browser data. Clear your browser cache and cookies to ensure that you have the latest version of the app running.
3. Try a different browser: If the error persists, try using a different browser to access the Skype Meetings App. Some browsers may have compatibility issues with the app, so switching to a different one may solve the problem.
4. Disable browser extensions: Browser extensions can sometimes interfere with the Skype Meetings App’s code. Try disabling any extensions you have installed and see if the error goes away.
5. Contact Skype support: If none of the above steps work, contact Skype support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or help you resolve the issue.
In conclusion, the “Error: Accessing the ‘caller’ property of a function or arguments object is not…” error can be frustrating, but there are several steps you can take to fix it. By updating the app, clearing your browser cache, trying a different browser, disabling extensions, or contacting Skype support, you can get back to hosting or joining meetings in no time.
In conclusion, I hope that the steps I provided were helpful in resolving the “Error: Accessing the ‘caller’ property of a function or arguments object is not…” issue with the Skype Meetings App. If you continue to experience any problems, don’t hesitate to reach out to Skype support for further assistance. Good luck with your future meetings!
- How to Choose the Right Platform to Build an eCommerce - February 15, 2024
- How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 11 or Windows 10 ISO file - February 12, 2024
- How to fix error code 0X800CCC0F - February 12, 2024