My turtle beach Recon 70 headset mic isn’t working.
If you are facing issues with your Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset mic not working on your Windows computer, there could be several reasons behind it. However, there are some troubleshooting steps that you can follow to fix the issue. Here are some of the things you can try:
1. Check the connection: Make sure that your headset is properly connected to your computer. Check if the audio jack is plugged in correctly and securely.
2. Check the microphone settings: Sometimes, the microphone settings on your computer can be the reason behind the issue. To check the settings, follow these steps:
– Right-click on the speaker icon in the taskbar and select “Sounds”.
– Click on the “Recording” tab and check if your headset microphone is selected as the default device.
– If not, right-click on your headset microphone and select “Set as Default Device”.
3. Update the audio drivers: Outdated or corrupted audio drivers can also cause issues with your headset mic. To update the drivers, follow these steps:
– Press the Windows key + X and select “Device Manager”.
– Expand the “Sound, video and game controllers” section.
– Right-click on your audio device and select “Update driver”.
– Follow the on-screen instructions to update the driver.
4. Check for hardware issues: If none of the above steps work, there could be a hardware issue with your headset. Try connecting your headset to another device to see if the mic works. If it does, then the issue is with your computer. If not, then you may need to get your headset repaired or replaced.
In conclusion, if your Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset mic is not working on your Windows computer, try the above troubleshooting steps to fix the issue. If the issue persists, you may need to contact Turtle Beach support for further assistance.
We hope that the above troubleshooting steps were helpful in resolving the issue with your Turtle Beach Recon 70 headset mic not working on your Windows computer. If you continue to face any issues, please do not hesitate to contact Turtle Beach support for further assistance.
- How to Choose the Right Platform to Build an eCommerce - February 15, 2024
- How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 11 or Windows 10 ISO file - February 12, 2024
- How to fix error code 0X800CCC0F - February 12, 2024