My hotmail account was compromised, but i was able to recover it using the form. I was messing around with options and now when i try to sign in I am told that the “email doesn’t exist” but it does
If you are facing the issue where you are unable to sign in to your Hotmail account and are being told that the email doesn’t exist, even though it does, then there are a few things you can try to fix the problem.
Here are some steps you can take to resolve the issue:
1. Double-check the email address: Make sure that you are entering the correct email address and that there are no typos or spelling errors. It’s possible that you may have accidentally mistyped your email address, which is why you are unable to sign in.
2. Try signing in from a different device: Sometimes, the issue may be with the device you are using to sign in. Try signing in from a different device, such as a laptop or a smartphone, to see if the problem persists.
3. Clear your browser cache and cookies: Clearing your browser cache and cookies can help resolve issues related to signing in. Go to your browser settings and clear your cache and cookies, then try signing in again.
4. Contact Hotmail support: If none of the above steps work, then it’s possible that there may be an issue with your account. Contact Hotmail support and explain the issue you are facing. They should be able to help you resolve the problem.
In conclusion, if you are unable to sign in to your Hotmail account and are being told that the email doesn’t exist, then try the above steps to fix the issue. If the problem persists, then contact Hotmail support for further assistance.
I hope these steps were helpful in resolving the issue you were facing with your Hotmail account. If you continue to experience any problems, don’t hesitate to reach out to Hotmail support for further assistance. It’s important to keep your account secure, so make sure to regularly update your password and enable two-factor authentication. Thank you for using Hotmail!
- How to Choose the Right Platform to Build an eCommerce - February 15, 2024
- How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 11 or Windows 10 ISO file - February 12, 2024
- How to fix error code 0X800CCC0F - February 12, 2024