Migration Tool for Importing Evernote into OneNote
Are you looking for a way to import your Evernote notes into OneNote? If so, you’re in luck! Microsoft has created a migration tool specifically for this purpose. Here’s how to use it:
1. Download and install the OneNote Importer tool from the Microsoft website.
2. Open the tool and sign in with your Microsoft account.
3. Select Evernote as the source and sign in with your Evernote account.
4. Choose the notebooks you want to import and click “Import.”
5. Wait for the tool to finish importing your notes. This may take some time depending on the size of your notebooks.
6. Once the import is complete, open OneNote and you should see your Evernote notes in a new section called “Imported from Evernote.”
Some things to keep in mind:
– The migration tool only works on Windows computers.
– The tool may not import all formatting and attachments from your Evernote notes.
– If you have a lot of notes, it may be helpful to break them up into smaller notebooks before importing to avoid any issues.
Overall, the OneNote Importer tool is a great option for anyone looking to switch from Evernote to OneNote. It’s easy to use and can save you a lot of time and hassle. Give it a try and see how it works for you!
We hope this solution helps you seamlessly transition from Evernote to OneNote. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Good luck with your note-taking!
- How to Choose the Right Platform to Build an eCommerce - February 15, 2024
- How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 11 or Windows 10 ISO file - February 12, 2024
- How to fix error code 0X800CCC0F - February 12, 2024