I cannot create an app password for AOL (“Sorry, that feature is not available right now.” I have Office 365
If you are trying to create an app password for AOL and receiving an error message saying “Sorry, that feature is not available right now,” there could be a few reasons behind it. Here are some possible solutions to fix the problem:
1. Check if you have enabled two-factor authentication: App passwords are used to authenticate third-party apps that do not support two-factor authentication. If you have enabled two-factor authentication for your AOL account, you may not need to create an app password. Try logging in to the app using your regular AOL password and the verification code sent to your phone.
2. Clear your browser cache and cookies: Sometimes, browser cache and cookies can interfere with the app password creation process. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies and then try again.
3. Try a different browser: If clearing cache and cookies doesn’t work, try using a different browser to create the app password. Sometimes, browser settings or extensions can cause issues with certain websites.
4. Contact AOL support: If none of the above solutions work, you may need to contact AOL support for further assistance. They may be able to help you create an app password or troubleshoot any issues with your account.
In conclusion, if you are unable to create an app password for AOL, try the above solutions to fix the problem. If you are still facing issues, contact AOL support for further assistance.
I hope the solutions provided were helpful in resolving the issue with creating an app password for AOL. If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact AOL support for assistance. Thank you for using our service.
- How to Choose the Right Platform to Build an eCommerce - February 15, 2024
- How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 11 or Windows 10 ISO file - February 12, 2024
- How to fix error code 0X800CCC0F - February 12, 2024