How to view photos in a Slideshow in Windows 10?
If you have a collection of photos that you want to view in a slideshow, Windows 10 has a built-in feature that allows you to do just that. A slideshow is a great way to showcase your photos and relive your memories. In this article, we will guide you on how to view photos in a slideshow in Windows 10.
Here are the steps to view photos in a slideshow in Windows 10:
1. Open the folder that contains the photos you want to view in a slideshow.
2. Select the photos you want to include in the slideshow. You can select multiple photos by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking on each photo.
3. Right-click on one of the selected photos and choose “Open with” from the context menu.
4. Select “Photos” from the list of programs.
5. Once the Photos app opens, click on the “Slideshow” button in the top-right corner of the window.
6. The slideshow will start automatically, and the photos will be displayed in full-screen mode.
7. You can customize the slideshow by clicking on the “Settings” button in the top-right corner of the window. From here, you can change the duration of each slide, choose a theme, and more.
8. To exit the slideshow, press the Esc key on your keyboard or move your mouse to the top of the screen to reveal the app bar and click on the “X” button.
In conclusion, viewing photos in a slideshow in Windows 10 is a simple and easy process. By following the steps outlined above, you can create a beautiful slideshow of your favorite photos in just a few clicks. So, go ahead and relive your memories with a stunning slideshow!
We hope that this guide has been helpful in showing you how to view photos in a slideshow in Windows 10. With just a few clicks, you can create a beautiful slideshow of your favorite photos and relive your memories. Don’t hesitate to try it out and showcase your photos in a stunning way!
- How to Choose the Right Platform to Build an eCommerce - February 15, 2024
- How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 11 or Windows 10 ISO file - February 12, 2024
- How to fix error code 0X800CCC0F - February 12, 2024