How to upgrade Windows Photo Viewer
Windows Photo Viewer is a built-in application in Windows operating system that allows users to view and edit their photos. However, some users may experience issues with the application, such as slow loading times or limited editing features. In this case, upgrading Windows Photo Viewer can be a solution to improve its performance and functionality.
Here are the steps to upgrade Windows Photo Viewer:
1. Check for updates: Before upgrading, make sure that your Windows operating system is up-to-date. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update and click on Check for updates. If there are any available updates, install them.
2. Download and install Windows Photo Viewer: If you are using an older version of Windows, you may need to download and install Windows Photo Viewer. You can do this by searching for “Windows Photo Viewer download” on your preferred search engine and following the instructions on the website.
3. Set Windows Photo Viewer as the default photo viewer: Once you have installed Windows Photo Viewer, you need to set it as the default photo viewer. To do this, right-click on any image file and select Open with > Choose another app. Select Windows Photo Viewer from the list of apps and check the box that says “Always use this app to open .jpg files” (or any other image file format you prefer).
4. Customize Windows Photo Viewer settings: You can customize the settings of Windows Photo Viewer to suit your preferences. To do this, open Windows Photo Viewer and click on the gear icon in the top right corner. From here, you can adjust settings such as slideshow speed, background color, and image rotation.
By following these steps, you can upgrade Windows Photo Viewer and enjoy its improved performance and functionality. If you continue to experience issues with the application, you may need to seek further assistance from Microsoft support or a professional technician.
By upgrading Windows Photo Viewer, you can enhance your photo viewing and editing experience. Remember to check for updates, download and install the application, set it as the default photo viewer, and customize its settings to your liking. If you encounter any further issues, don’t hesitate to seek help from Microsoft support or a professional technician. Enjoy your improved Windows Photo Viewer!
- How to Choose the Right Platform to Build an eCommerce - February 15, 2024
- How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 11 or Windows 10 ISO file - February 12, 2024
- How to fix error code 0X800CCC0F - February 12, 2024