Error: The User Profile Service service failed the Sign-in, when trying to sign in to the PC
If you are encountering the error message “The User Profile Service service failed the Sign-in” when trying to sign in to your Windows PC, it can be a frustrating experience. This error message indicates that there is an issue with your user profile, which is preventing you from accessing your account. However, there are several steps you can take to fix this problem and regain access to your PC.
Here are some solutions you can try:
1. Restart your computer: Sometimes, a simple restart can fix the issue. Try restarting your computer and see if the problem persists.
2. Use Safe Mode: Boot your computer in Safe Mode and try to sign in. If you are able to sign in, it means that there is a problem with a third-party application or service that is preventing you from accessing your account. You can then try to uninstall the problematic application or service.
3. Create a new user profile: If you are unable to sign in to your account, you can try creating a new user profile. To do this, you will need to log in to your computer as an administrator. Then, go to the Control Panel and click on User Accounts. From there, click on Manage another account and then click on Add a new user in PC settings. Follow the prompts to create a new user profile.
4. Use System Restore: If none of the above solutions work, you can try using System Restore to restore your computer to a previous state when it was working fine. To do this, you will need to boot your computer in Safe Mode with Command Prompt and then type in “rstrui.exe” to launch System Restore.
5. Use Registry Editor: If you are comfortable using Registry Editor, you can try editing the registry to fix the issue. However, this is a complex process and should only be attempted by advanced users.
In conclusion, encountering the error message “The User Profile Service service failed the Sign-in” can be frustrating, but there are several solutions you can try to fix the problem. If you are unsure about any of the steps, it is always best to seek the help of a professional.
In conclusion, I hope that one of the solutions I provided was able to help you fix the “The User Profile Service service failed the Sign-in” error message and regain access to your Windows PC. Remember, if you are unsure about any of the steps or need further assistance, it is always best to seek the help of a professional.
- How to Choose the Right Platform to Build an eCommerce - February 15, 2024
- How to: Perform a Repair Upgrade Using the Windows 11 or Windows 10 ISO file - February 12, 2024
- How to fix error code 0X800CCC0F - February 12, 2024